Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Sunny Day on Rodeo Drive

Hello again,

In this post I will share the #RodeoDrive tour which I took once again with my cousin. It's so much better to go on Rodeo Drive with someone who appreciate fashion as you do. For me it's different though. Being a designer I don't look at the price tag, I rather look at the fabric and construction. Which is why my favorite store is Barney's, which is not technically on Rodeo Dr. But it's the same neighborhood! I love Barney's because it's like an open admission museum, you roam around between these beautiful pieces of art, you touch them, you can even try them on! I always check out the new designers, as I want to see my clothes hanging in that section one day! This time I really liked #Erdem, #Alaia, and #Lanvin.

Until next time,
A {xo}


#shopping #losangeles #losangelesguide #blogger #fashionblog #personalstyle #style #fashion














No comments:

Post a Comment