Sunday, October 13, 2013

Today is a big day! I am exhibiting my shoe line at Transit shoe show at California Market Center in Los Angeles. It's my first time presenting them, so I'm really excited!
I've been working on this for two years, so I'm finally here among all these brands and it feels surreal.
So let me tell you a little bit about my shoes, they are casual boots inspired by California lifestyle. Therefore, they are very comfy and easy to pull on. I especially put a lot of effort into making the insole super comfortable so it features a cushioned footbed and heel. I am working on the website right now, but you can go check it out here---> CALIBUT.NET
I don't yet have online shopping, since this is just a start-up so it's all coming soon!

Here are some highlights from the exhibit:

They chose my boots for the display at the lobby!





No comments:

Post a Comment